Feel free to take some liberties with these questions as you see fit.
1. How did you first meet your writer?
2. Did you ever think that your life would end up being in a book?
3. What are your favorite scenes in your book: the action, the dialog or the romance?
4. Did you have a hard time convincing your author to write any particular scenes for you?
5. Do you infiltrate your writer’s dreams?
6. What do you like to do when you are not being actively read somewhere?
7. Are you currently engaged in a relationship?
8. Are you happy with the genre your writer has placed you in?
9. If you could rewrite anything in your book, what would it be?
10. Do you like the way the book ended?
11. Would you be interested in a sequel, if your writer was so inclined?
12. Do you believe that you are suitably portrayed in electronic books or would you rather be in paperback only?
13. Did you have any input into the book cover design?
14. What is your least favorite characteristic your writer has attributed to you?
15. Do have any secret aspirations that your author doesn’t know about?